Child care is an art where in you see your kid grow from being a toddler to a confident child. Parenting is a totally different kind of happiness and fun, which is the most important thing that is going to shape the child into whom he or she is going to be in the future.
Kids aging between 5 and 6 are the ones who are stepping into their primary school. This is the period where the ones you have seen tip-toeing is now all set to have bag packs on their back and scroll to school. This is the time they are more cooperative and affectionate.
Here are the few details which will help you to take care of your kid in a better way.
• Give them your time. More than any material thing, try spending time with them, helping them do their day-today activities. This gives them bondage with you and makes them feel your presence in their life.
• Apart from your job and household chores, this is the time your kid will need you the most. Talk them out. Ask them what interesting happened in their school today, how they feel about each subject, what he wants to do right know. This will inherit them the habit of speaking out what they feel freely to you. It will make them not hide anything from their parents.
• Feed them the right stuffs. Load their lunch box with healthy and tasty food. Abandon the myth that all that is healthy doesn’t taste good. Not only your kid, but when the sharing goes in the school, other kids will feel the taste and this would spread.
• Raise them with happiness. Teach your child that being happy is the foremost priority in their life and whatever they do, it should be done with heartfelt happiness.
• Allow them to play outside. Make them grow with the nature. Let them fall and mark scars. There is always a cure to such issues. Children of today’s world get struck within their parent’s electronic gadgets and have no idea what it is to have fun in a ground or the pleasure of cycling.
• Build in them the attitude of positive thinking. It is very important to grow your child with the nature of having an optimistic thought process always. Inhibiting this nature form the very small will have strong roots and make him or her a successful human.
• Take care of yourself. Your own mental and physical being is as important as taking good care of them. You are their inspiration. Try and be the best one you can.
• Never hit them. Hurting them I not going to set things straight. Explain them and make it simple for them to understand. Though they might not understand it completely, they will learn from you on how to react on critical situations. Remember, what love cannot do, nothing else can do.
• Motivate them. Be the first lending hand in whatever they intend to initiate. Bring them up with the mentality that they are free to follow their heart unless and until it is felt right and doesn’t harm others.
GIFTS TO CHILDREN
After a long tiring day at your workplace, what is it that makes you really feel good? I think it is the feeling of returning home that makes a person feel peaceful after spending a strenuous day at the office. And what makes a house really a home! Of course a lovely partner and adorable children.
When you are capable of maintaining a balance between your home and office, your professional life and personal life, you can build a strong bond between you and your kids and have a sense of belonging, which is a basic human need.
Who doesn’t want to bring the best out of his / her kids! And only by good parenting, a proper balance of firmness and nurturance, one can bring the best outcomes for kids in terms of academic success, mental health and good well-being.
One of the most important things good parenting is focused on is putting encouragement over praise. In many ways, you can do this, and one of them is gifting your kids. When you see that your children score high in an exam or behave properly with elders, why not encouraging them with a small gift! You never know a small gift can bring how big smile on your kids’ faces. And certainly, it’s a wonderful feeling.
When you return home after spending a long day at the office, you know that your children are eagerly waiting to see you at home. So don’t just come home with empty hands. Come with some surprise gifts. By doing it, I bet the moment you cross the doorstep, you will get the most adorable hug from your child.
So now the question that you should delve is what kind of gift to choose to bring a smile on your children’s faces and fill their hearts with joy. Actually, it’s not about expending a lot of money, it’s about putting your thought, love, and care into a gift and that’s what makes it special. Speaking about special and wonderful gifts, recently I got to hear that somebody was randomly googling while coming back to home and he was in search of a great birthday gift for his son. He came across with a place for personalized gifts collection, and after making a purchase he couldn’t stop himself sharing his feelings that how wonderful he was feeling to see the sparkle in his son’s eyes after gifting him a personalized drawing bag.
So why don’t you also try personalized gifts! Choose from a wide collection of customized gifts for your children. Choose your design and get it embroidered on the gift.
Have a good relationship with your children and help them develop into decent and self-confident human being. And to do this, try to listen to them, agree with them, value their opinions and above all encourage their good deeds or surprise them on special occasions by giving wonderful gifts.